[3830] RAC Day WQ6X(@NX6T) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 3 20:18:14 EDT 2019

                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2019

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 11:22
Remote Operation

  160:    3     0                  0
   80:   12     0        5         0
   40:  128     0        7         0
   20:   83     0       11         0
   15:   25     0        7         0
   10:    0     0        0         0
    6:    0     0        0         0
    2:    0     0        0         0
Total:  251     0       30         0  Total Score = 45,000

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
This GiG was WEIRD in many different aspects altho I enjoyed it
immensely, despite a few Cw interface keying quirks.
Because I chose to run as assisted, in this contest it put WQ6X
in the Multi-Single category, just like last year (which gave me
a 1st-place for W6); maybe just like last year I can doit again.

Band condx were more-or-less ideal for VE/VO access.
Working JA's Monday morning was a plus; while they are only worth
2 points, doing it in a VE contest is just CooL.
Read more about this GiG in an upcoming WQ6X Contest BLOG post:
http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com