[3830] CWopsT K6RB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 10 15:27:44 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 10

Call: K6RB
Operator(s): K6RB
Station: K6RB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 19 min

Total:  12  Mults = 12  Total Score = 144

Lots of deep and frequent QSB. Someone would be 549 one second and then ESP
level the next. But, I made my 10+. Looking forward to having a more substantial
setup, soon (I hope). Meanwhile, I still have fun with the YCWA vertical in a
lousy location. Boy, if conditions were good, I would probably make out like a
bandit. I did work a ZL2 last week at 1900Z, so it can be done. Are you
listening sunspot gods?