[3830] IARU VE3NNT SOAB(A)CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 14 08:12:11 EDT 2019

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 16:20

  160:
   80:   104           17      12
   40:   380           24      31
   20:   610           26      38
   15:   135           14      17
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  1229    0      81      98  Total Score = 761,645

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

This was a part time effort: too many other tasks. I was in and out of the shack
much of the time. I started late, trying to get SO2R working with my shared
amplifier, but had to give up. I need some quiet time to sort out the proper
wiring and configuration. As for propagation, the strangest thing for me was
seeing a big opening to Europe around 6 pm Saturday on 20m. That was a nice run.