[3830] IARU WA3AER SOAB(A)CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 14 13:31:06 EDT 2019

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: FM19qh
Operating Time (hrs): 9:30

  160:
   80:   66     0       8       6
   40:  143     0      15      23
   20:  193     0      17      24
   15:   73     0       9      11
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had only late Saturday afternoon and evening for this one: Celebrated #1
grandson's 3rd birthday early Saturday.
Bands in surprisingly good shape, or was it that everyone just turned out in
spite of reported solar condx.?! My original goal was 300 Qs, made before my
late "dinner" break; so decided to muster on until I got tired. That
happened about midnight local time. What surprised me on 40M was some of the DX
contacts made with my low antenna; 80M was not so good and the distant stations
I worked were likely scraping the ether to make copy. Thank you one and all! An
enjoyable event.

73
---
Ted   WA3AER

K3/P3
KPA500/KAT500
Hexbeam (35 ft); 80/40M loaded dipole (35 ft)
N1MM+