[3830] IARU WV4P SOAB(A)SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 14 16:16:19 EDT 2019

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: WV4P
Operator(s): WV4P
Station: WV4P

Class: SOAB(A)SSB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:           0      0
   80:          27      7       9
   40:         135     22      27
   20:         172     19      33
   15:          58     13      15
   10:          12      2       8
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     404     63      92  Total Score = 166,470

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Major radio issues out the hole had me scrambling... never got voice keyer to
work. Lots of BIC but not great results.. If I heard them I worked them, but
with the QSB I was an alligator on 40, try to get a decent run and one after
another I could not copy. Shut down for a couple hours as thunder storms from TS
Barry passed over. 10/15 to EU was fun. Worked lots on 4 and 5 bands, I'm
curious what my Unique Call numbers are, likely pretty low.