[3830] IARU NN3W(@N3HBX) SOABMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 14 16:25:01 EDT 2019

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: N3HBX

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: MD

  160:    36     1      8        5
   80:   138    27     13       18
   40:   490   226     24       31
   20:   831   494     26       34
   15:   301    40     19       29
   10:    61     6     10       14
-------------------------------------
Total:  1857   794    100      131  Total Score = 2,013,627

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to John Evans N3HBX as always for use of the Poolesville, MD farm.
Everything worked great - except for the air conditioner...The thermostat meter
was pegged and I'm guessing it was north of about 105 in the shack during the
day.

Had zero motivation for this event.  Just wrapped up leading and organizing a
two-day symposium on customs law (18 hour days) and am coming off a bout of
pneumonia.  But, with a free day, I wasn't going to waste it. Lots of cough
drops ingested over the weekend.

Interesting conditions for a summer contest.  Very nice e-skip on 10 and 15 with
more QSOs to EU than what we'll probably get this fall in the CQWW tests.

Think I spent more time focusing on rate and less on mults.  I'll need to
address that.  But I did do some interesting moves - including moving some SA
stations to 160.  Didn't think I'd have the gumption to do that in July!