[3830] IARU W6JBR SOABMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 14 18:29:53 EDT 2019

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: W6JBR
Operator(s): W6JBR
Station: W6JBR

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: Oceanside CA USA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:20

  160:    1      0      1
   80:    7      1      2
   40:  111     15     17       9
   20:   71     23     16       6
   15:    3      1      3
   10:    0      1      1
-------------------------------------
Total:  193     41     40      15  Total Score = 34,980

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Even though conditions have been poor, I managed to pull out weak signals with
my recently purchased K3/100 that I would not have been able to copy previously.
Running 1KW seemed to compensate for my simple 31 foot wire vertical, and poor
condx. After I surpassed 200 Qs, I was hoping to break 250, but the clock ran
out.

I was pleased to work some Asian DX (China, Korea, Indonesia) but heard
absolutely no EU and little to none of the regular Caribbean contest stations,
which seemed unusual.

Thanks for the Qs. Hope to C U next time.

73,

JR

STATION INFO:
Elecraft K3/100
WinKeyer USB
ACOM 1000
MB-V-A Tuner
31 foot wire vertical, ground mounted, fed w/9:1 unun
Dell Win/XP running N1MM+ Logger