[3830] IARU NE9U SOAB(A)Mixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 14 20:55:17 EDT 2019

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: wi

  160:    30            3       2
   80:   180     7     14       7
   40:   359    12     25      18
   20:   514    42     24      25
   15:   117     8     13       9
   10:    37     0      6       4
-------------------------------------
Total:  1237    69     85      65  Total Score = 553,800

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Another fun contest on the Dipoles!

The fantastic conditions on 10 and 15 the guys to east and south reported never
made it to Western Wisconsin I guess....not so great on 20 until later in the
afternoon.

But this was my best score out of the three IARU's I've participated in.
Beating my score from W0AIH in 2016 by 150K.  Guess I'll keep the dipoles.  hi

Still hope to have a tower and Yagi up by winter.....

Scott  NE9U

Equipment:

K3
FT1000D