[3830] IARU K3WJV SOAB(A)CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 14 22:55:57 EDT 2019

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: K3WJV
Operator(s): K3WJV
Station: K3WJV

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: PA

  160:   29             8        3
   80:  123            16       21
   40:  220            23       26
   20:  280            24       29
   15:  115            15       16
   10:   46             8        8
-------------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Not a serious effort as I only ran for about 100 Q's and picked stuff off the
bandmap but had lots of fun.  I should have done more running though.  Took a
lot of breaks. 10 & 15 were very entertaining.  Worked into EU on both bands
very late in the afternoon.  Best I've seen in quite a while.  Nice change of
pace.  Worked lots of friends & CwOps.

Rural wooded location 1255ft ASL

FT1000MP & Acom 2000a
K3/P3 & KPA1500

2el K4KIO 5 band Hexbeam @30ft  G-450A rotor & Green Heron
Inv vees for 40m-80m-trapped 160 @ 50ft

Palstar HF-AUTO    WinKeyer USB & Vibroplex paddle
Rx ant - 200ft NE/SW kd9sv rbog - DXE ncc-2
SO2R >> TopTen DxDoubler-Band Aides-relays-W2VJN stubs
       (not full blown so2r yet - need 2nd beam)

N1MM+ contest logger & DxLab master logger