[3830] IARU G5W(G3BJ) SOAB(A)Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 15 04:44:05 EDT 2019

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: G5W
Operator(s): G3BJ
Station: G3BJ

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: Woolston

  160:    60     9      5       18
   80:   243    16     18       32
   40:   503    14     30       39
   20:   696    28     38       43
   15:   565   499     21       36
   10:   188     6      9       20
-------------------------------------
Total:  2255   122    121      188  Total Score = 2,378,064

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

A few software issues, but mainly tiredness, mean that this is a lack-lustre
entry. I did not spend enough time chasing mults and the score is way down on
last year. Conditions, although mixed, did not seem too bad. I got the
impression LF was not as good as last year, but 10/15 were better.
Thanks for all the Qs - hopefully I was able to give the AC mult to many who
needed it.