[3830] IARU WW4LL M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 15 08:25:37 EDT 2019

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL NN9DD K4NV AA4CF W9RNY KG5HVO
Station: WW4LL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MAINE
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

  160:    14     0      3        4
   80:   134     0     14       17
   40:   498    99     27       36
   20:   753   348     30       36
   15:   191    21     18       15
   10:    40     0      6        5
-------------------------------------
Total:  1630   468     98      113  Total Score = 1,543,465

Operating with everyone at my residence in GA, except W9RNY, who was at his QTH
in IL, remoting into our Maine station.  Equipment worked great and guys iron
manned it with no or little sleep during the test.  Every OP did an awesome job
in contributing and stepping up to the plate to operate, regardless what was
needed.  Can't ask for more.  We just have to figure out the balance of Qs and
Mults as once again, we fell short on mults.

Thanks to everyone for the Qs and we'll see you in the next one.  Looking
forward to this next contest season.

73' on behalf our our crew,
Fred, WW4LL