[3830] IARU W7WA SOABSSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 15 14:42:21 EDT 2019

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: W7WA
Operator(s): W7WA
Station: W7WA

Class: SOABSSB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:            4     1       3
   80:           61    17       3
   40:          490    24      19
   20:         1463    30      32
   15:           23     9       4
   10:            2     0       2
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     2043    85      59  Total Score = 873,360

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Lots of stateside activity but I found five pointers hard to come by. Only three
JA and a handful of Europeans worked on 20, none on higher bands. I suspect that
many favored CW due to less than ideal propagation. I found so little dx
activity on phone that I checked cw activity often to determine to which areas I
had propagation to.

Murphy had not visited for awhile so I was not expecting to fight him multiple
times this contest. Longest outage was an hour and a half troubleshooting
infinite VSWR encountered during a stateside run on 20 meters.