[3830] IARU EI7T(ON4EI) SOABSSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 17 08:47:20 EDT 2019

                    IARU HF World Championship - 2019

Call: EI7T
Operator(s): ON4EI
Station: EI7T

Class: SOABSSB LP
QTH: IO62EL

  160:           23     5       14
   80:          116    11       23
   40:          130    12       26
   20:          451    18       35
   15:          377    15       25
   10:           38     4       16
-------------------------------------
Total:   0     1135    65      139  Total Score = 617,508

This time I used a lighter SO2R setup with 3 elements triband at 10m without
rotator for RUN high bands + a vertical with automatic tuner at the base for
SEARCH. For low band I used a dual band 160/80m inverted L and the same vertical
as high bands but with an Inverted L configuration for 80 & 40m during the
night. Nice contest but less propagation to NA and less HQ activity. IARU should
motivate the national members to be more active. Also, I experience more and
more a lot of high-power stations suffering from deaf syndrome ...
Also congratulations to Max,IW1FRU for his nice result this year. Unfortunatelly
for me, I decided to have a 3 hours rest during the contest, otherwise our
results would be very close.
73
Olivier (EI7T operator ON4EI).