[3830] CWopsT W2NRA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 17 16:38:18 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 17

Call: W2NRA
Operator(s): W2NRA
Station: W2NRA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 0:59

Total:  77  Mults = 66  Total Score = 5,082

New all-time high for 1900z CWT (usually my worst time slot). I tried using Cut
numbers (ANEE for 1955). This was a topic of discussion on the CWOPS email
cluster.  This didn't work for me (not a big signal here). It resulted in many
long pauses and a couple of repeat requests by the recepients.

I almost missed this CWT due to Thunderstorms over Long Island.  Fortunately
they passed by 1900Z.

Thanks for the Qs.  73 Art W2NRA 1955