[3830] NAQP RTTY AC0C Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jul 20 23:37:22 EDT 2019

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: AC0C
Operator(s): AC0C
Station: AC0C

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 9:05

Total:  736   157  Total Score = 115,552

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Team: The Borg

Comments:

Tough sledding here this time.  Let me see if I can remember the big ones...
15m filter (?) failure.  Massive N1MM crash with repeating huge error screens
and no way to kill the program figments.  Sound card issue of some kind.  Could
not restart the PC because a quarterly Microsoft update was pending.  Bands were
pretty bizarre - 10/15/20 very active with 20m open very late - and on 80m
signals were hardly above the noise.  Daughter stopped by - surprise dad!  A
problem with the kid's TV.  An internet issue.  Toward the end, I knew -
RESISTANCE WAS FUTILE.  And decided 9 hours of fun was enough.  :)  Thanks for
all the Qs!

73/jeff/ac0c
Team:  The Borg