[3830] NAQP RTTY WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 21 02:55:06 EDT 2019

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 07:10
Remote Operation

   80:   29     9
   15:    5     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  290    83  Total Score = 24,070

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

This was another WQ6X remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
This event nearly didn't happen 3 different times.
Client commitments kept me occupied for the 1st time.
Then I had trouble specifying the correct mode settings for MMTTY.
That fixed, then we encountered an improper transmit offset.
With the amazing assistance of W6JBR & N6KI it all got sorted out
and for insurance an MMTTY RTTY profile was made and saved - for next time.
By 22:00z the 1st QSO made it to the log and I never looked back.
Luckily, there were NO noise problems; 80/40 were amazingly quiet.
LooK for a write up on this GiG soon at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.Com.