[3830] NAQP RTTY NN4RB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 21 14:36:01 EDT 2019

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 2:50

   40:  43     24
   20:  33     23
Total:  76     47  Total Score = 3,572

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Thought I was motivated for the contest, but I wasn't.  Started late, and ended
early (8:42 - 11:36PM). Just short of three hours.  The first hour was good with
over 40 contacts.  Then everything got slow.  Activity was good, I was slow.
About 10:30 I noticed that the characters on MMTTY were slow and jumped a whole
line at times.  Reboot, but did the same.  Tried other things and finally
discovered that if I turned off "Output RX Window to text file",
everything worked.  I have used this feature for a long, but this is the first
time that slowing down has occurred.  Lost interest, quit and went to bed.

Rick
NN4RB