[3830] CQWW VHF W4INK SOSB/6 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 21 18:03:10 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2019

Call: W4INK
Operator(s): W4INK
Station: W4INK

Class: SOSB/6 LP
QTH: Venice, FL

    6:  75     53
Total:  75     53  Total Score = 3,975

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

This was my first contest (other than Field Day). Racked up a lot of QSO's when
the band was open, added a couple states and many grid squares to my log.
First score submitted as a member of the Florida Contest Group.
Rig is a IC-7300, Antenna is a MP1 SuperAntenna Portable Vertical Antenna set up
on the patio.
Contacts were made using FT8 and FT4 - it seems many people didnt know how to
put WSJT-X into contest mode on Saturday afternoon but people got it figured out
before the bands opened Sunday.