[3830] CQWW VHF N6ZE SOSB/6 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jul 21 23:47:46 EDT 2019

                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest - 2019

Call: N6ZE
Operator(s): N6ZE
Station: N6ZE

Class: SOSB/6 LP
QTH: dm04ne

    6:  83     40
    2:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  83     40  Total Score = 3,320

Club: ventura county amateur radio society

Comments:

I decided to run the contest, 6 meters only, from my DM04ne home QTH.

First 24 hours hum-drum: little openings on FT-8 from Tijuana,Mexico (DM12)
along coastal CA, OR, WA locations to Campbell River, Vancouver Island
(CO70)with no openings to the East.

Summary of the last 3 hours: WOW!! A 40 minute Sporadic E opening to the East
had lots of SSB activity. For last 45 minutes of the contest there was a great
Sporadic E opening to the home territory (SEA&PDX) of the Pacific Northwest
VHF Society so I got to communicate with lots of my PNW VHF friends also.