[3830] CWopsT W5MJ HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 25 00:13:24 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 25

Call: W5MJ
Operator(s): W5MJ
Station: W5MJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.9
Remote Operation

Total:  84  Mults = 76  Total Score = 6,384

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

First time I have been on for nearly an hour in a long time. condx were OK, but
there is always something - I had a lot of trouble with calls until I figured
out that my filter was at 2000 Hz (it was much better at 400 Hz0, and my radio
RIT kept jumping up to 0.60 without warning. But I survived and worked several
Texans including NR5M and KG5U, neither of which I can usually hear - and worked
Hawaii, rare enough. Couldn't quite make the call of the OK5, but maybe next
time. All my Qs were from running except one at the end. This was the first time
in several years when I was able to make Qs on 20, 40 and 80 in the same CWT.