[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jul 25 23:09:29 EDT 2019

                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 26

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

  160:   5      5
   80:  12     12
   40:  17     14
   20:  11      9
   15:   2      2
Total:  47     42  Total Score = 1,974

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Off to a slow start, but some good spurts at the end made up for things a bit.
Even a slow start getting the station ready after having reconfigured if for the
VHF test last week with the IC-746. For some unknown reason it took ten minutes
to convince N1MM to talk to the WinKeyer.

As usual some good signals before the start on 15 but they disappear at 0229.
But a NS first: I gave N3BB a bigger number than he gave me! (2 vs 1 on 15
meters, having just worked W8WTS for my number 1  :-)  )

73  -  Jim   K8MR