[3830] IOTA 5P6G M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jul 29 17:45:47 EDT 2019

                    IOTA Contest - 2019

Call: 5P6G
Operator(s): DJ6GI DD5ZZ
Station: 5P6G

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Læsø

   80:   58       21      72       21
   40:  268       41     228       41
   20:  524       50     298       52
   15:  100       19      57       19
   10:    7        5       1        1
Total:  957      136     656      134  Total Score = 3,593,460

Great contest again, we were just 2 op´s again and fought as hard as we could.
QTH was Læsø airport, same as the last two years (2017 as 5P7LSO, 2018 as
5P5X). From now on we will participate using our own new callsign 5P6G..

We´d love to bring even more equipment and more OPs but the plane couldnt take
more payload :-). See pics on the 5P6G page on QRZ.com

Bands did okay, 15 did produce some QSOs but 10 was pretty dead.. We got 100
more multipliers than last year and 1/3 more points. You learn and get better
every time..

See you next year!