[3830] CWopsT K3GHH HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 31 10:15:14 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 31

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD

Total:  56  Mults = 51  Total Score = 2,856

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Pretty good score for my SnP operation, despite HP. The Orion2 to 2K-FA to HF9V
work perfectly together on 20, but the vertical is tuned too low on 80 so I need
the Palstar manual tuner to get full power at the frequencies we use. I stayed
on 40 too long for an optimal score but was experimenting with the internal ATU,
and got to 800w before the amplifier began to complain with its chirps or
squeaks.

Sorry to hear no Europeans again this week, but thanks to everyone else for the
QSOs!

--- 73, John K3GHH