[3830] IOTA DL1WA SO(A)12Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jul 31 10:44:27 EDT 2019

                    IOTA Contest - 2019

Call: DL1WA
Operator(s): DL1WA
Station: DL1WA

Class: SO(A)12Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 11,5

   80:   44       26       9        5
   40:   81       56      89       34
   20:  130       72     102       60
   15:   46       37      30       19
   10:   16       15       6        5
Total:  317      206     236      123  Total Score = 2,536,590

IOTA Contest is 99% S&P operation for me as a non-island station.
Nevertheless a very nice event even in world category. Very noisy 40m and 80m on
Saturday and nearly no 10m sporadic opening. 15m was slow on Sunday.
I stopped 80m very early in the night to keep some hours left in case of 10m
opening on Sunday - so I did wrong....But that is the interesting part of the
12h category.
Tnx for all the Island activations. CU next
Frank
dl1wa