[3830] CWopsT N1LN HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 5 10:04:48 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 5

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

Total:  192  Mults = 156  Total Score = 29,952

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Nice to be back after spending a few weeks in Upstate NY opening up the lake
house.  Well, almost nice!  Seems I have an issue with my SixPak on 20 meters
with the right K3. I only tested the antennas with the left K3 and all was good.
So, after moving from 80 to 20 on the right K3, WOW, the Acom faulted.  That
caused a bit of a delay to see if the left K3 still worked.  Yes it did, so I
had to switch 20 and 40 between rigs while trying to keep my 40 meter run
frequency.  Having that accomplished it was back to full speed ahead.

Now - time to go outside and see if it is a quick fix.

Thanks for the Qs and hour of high speed fun!

73,
Bruce N1LN