[3830] CWopsT K6RB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 5 15:40:05 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 5

Call: K6RB
Operator(s): K6RB
Station: K6RB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 33 min

Total:  19  Mults = 19  Total Score = 361

Still plugging away with the YCWA antenna and K3. Actually managed to work
CE2RL. Also a few Pennsylvania stations. Heard Maine (K1ESE) but he didn't hear
me. Heard NR4M but he didn't hear me. I'm still impressed by the performance of
this setup. I posted a photo of the antenna in News & Notes for June. It's
taken from across the street. Great path to the south - sort of - until I hit
the big hill behind CSUSM (Cal State Univ of San Marcos).Every other direction
is blocked by my building. Yet, I manage to be heard. No complaints.