[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 6 00:06:15 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 6

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

Total:  78  Mults = 67  Total Score = 5,226

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

That was fun. Lots of CQ'ing on one band and slowly picking off stations on the
other. Need lots more practice and a way of reducing sidetone further.
Hmmm...strange things happening as i type this note...the Flex-6600m's A-slice
filter shift control readout is popping up on the screen and the shift is
varying as I type each keystroke. This is one weird radio.

Thanks for the QSO's. If anyone reading this is going CWOps Weekend, I'm
envious. I plan to go next year. Have fun up there.

73, dale

Station:
Flex-6600M - 100w
AV640 gnd-mtd vertical - 40-6m - 100w