[3830] DRCG RTTY N1IXF SOAB-6 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jun 9 17:18:14 EDT 2019

                    DRCG WW RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: N1IXF
Operator(s): N1IXF
Station: N1IXF

Class: SOAB-6 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    1       1          0
   40:   88      21         11
   20:  128      27         14
   15:    0       0          0
   10:    0       0          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  217      49         25  Total Score = 308,654

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Condx were okay. Wish there had been more stations on for this contest and that
there wasn't a conflict with the ARI? contest?.  I tried to work more than a few
Italians, they seemed to be everywhere, but they weren't giving the CQ Zone
exchange I needed.

Thanks to the sponsor for a format that allowed for choosing to operate in the
various segments.  That allowed me to play radio and still take care of the
family obligations and lawn chores.