[3830] ARRL June VHF K1TR Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 10 09:14:32 EDT 2019

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2019

Call: K1TR
Operator(s): K1TR
Station: K1TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 15:36

    6:  403   112
  1.2:   11     5
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  549   165  Total Score = 104,940

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Nice E-skip to the Southeast and Midwest Saturday. A bit of double-hop to the
west coast during the last couple of hours but with low signal levels.

Clearly more and more people are preferring digital modes (FT8 mostly) to the
more traditional SSB and CW. For me, about 3% of my total QSOs were made using
FT8 on 6m, using a 100W transceiver and low 4L Yagi. From some of the large
numbers of digital QSOs others are posting, there is room for improvement.