[3830] ARRL June VHF WZ1V Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 10 11:20:22 EDT 2019

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2019

Call: WZ1V
Operator(s): WZ1V
Station: WZ1V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31RH

    6:  342   119
  1.2:   21    11
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  533   189  Total Score = 122,661

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

6M was THE band. Big opening to the mid-west Saturday,
followed by a surprise late opening Sunday to Europe
then double-hop to the west coast Sunday night.
Wished I could have worked more on 2M and up, but
6M stole the show. More than half my 6M Qs were FT8,
but there was also plenty of SSB activity on Saturday.
Thanks to all who got on the air to make some contacts.
-73 Ron WZ1V