[3830] ARRL June VHF VE3DS Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 10 12:34:04 EDT 2019

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2019

Call: VE3DS
Operator(s): VE3DS
Station: VE3DS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN03

  903:   12     9
  1.2:   13     6
  2.3:    6     3
  3.4:    3     1
  5.7:    1     1
  10G:    1     1
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  231   119  Total Score = 44,268

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Enjoyed the contest because it wasn't snowing or raining. Lots of local activity
here which was super and thanks to all the US and Canadian rovers in support of
the RVHFG 70th anniversary, with tons of activity from VE3OIL/R, VE3TFU/R,
VE3CRU/R. Made 3 contacts on 3456 (after connecting the Transmit port)...oops...
and 1 on 5.7 and 10G. Gotta do more work on those bands.Didn't hear much from 9
land or VE2 however, but I did have line noise plus birthdays this weekend, so
missed some stuff. Still best ever I think this year for me. See you guys in
Sept.