[3830] CWopsT VE3NNT HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 12 10:06:41 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 12

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 0:40

Total:  61  Mults = 59  Total Score = 3,599

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I just got my station set up for SO2R but haven't worked out some of the N1MM
interface issues with the Flex 6600M, so I got completely messed up at the start
and gave up on SO2R for this morning. I still need to make a couple of PTT
cables to allow me to use the 2K-FA on both transmitters. I'll try again this
afternoon with SO2R, or even 2DSIQ if I feel really daring. Cheers.