[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 12 16:05:26 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jun 12

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

Total:  36  Mults = 35  Total Score = 1,260

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Geez...can it get any worse? From the radio screwing up this morning to N1mm or
whatever is controlling the keying going TU 6 minutes into the CWT, it caused me
to shut down everything and do a complete restart. when I poweered up the radio,
there was apparently a software update waiting and it took over and I spent the
next twenty minutes watching that happen. This radio's killing me.

Thanks for the Q's and GL to the CWAs.

73, dale

Station:
Flex-6600M - 100w