[3830] ARRL June VHF N3QE SO 3Band LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jun 12 22:23:37 EDT 2019

                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2019

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: SO 3Band LP
QTH: MD

    6:  71     28
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  71     28  Total Score = 1,988

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Using my homemade driveway-marker-pole 6M moxon up about 20 feet on the special
PVRC pipe.

Yes whenever I try to type the 3 letter acronym of the pipe, the 4 letter
acronym of my club comes out of my fingertips!

Was able to take advantage of good opening to upper midwest on Saturday
especially circa 0100Z with decent rates. Also occasional New England and a VE2
in the mix.

The upper midwest opening got me several new grids and I am now up to 99 grids
confirmed for VUCC!

May be the first June VHF contest where I did not work any Florida!

50 Q's on CW
18 Q's on SSB
14 Q's on FT8