[3830] All Asian CW ZL4YL SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jun 17 01:51:16 EDT 2019

                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: ZL4YL
Operator(s): ZL4YL
Station: ZL4YL

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kiwi-DX-Lodge

   20:  296   109
Total:  788   313  Total Score = 287,647

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Late start here since I had to work on Saturday. Also needed some sleep during
the nights. Signals on 80/40/20 were good but still slow going. BY's have
receiving problems, Most AS stations seemed to beam to EU or NA only. Calling
them was often hopeless. Nothing on 10m, very bad on 15m. It must have been
better on 15m the first day. I could hear a few JA's on 160m but they would not
hear me.

Thanks for the QSO's
73 Xenia