[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jun 20 23:09:44 EDT 2019

                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 21

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   4      4
   80:   9      8
   40:  19     17
   20:   4      3
   15:   1      1
Total:  37     33  Total Score = 1,221

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Felt like all the wheels came off tonight. Didn't seem to win any jump balls.
K8CN was very loud here on 20 and 40. He beat me out on one of the jump balls.
160 was in decent shape but all the northerners were working each other so
couldn't break the curtain. Top it off called N3BB and he came back but someone
in my neighborhood turned something on and wiped out the band til about 0259:45.
Hope that doesn't occur again. N0AC from CO was nice and loud here on 40. It's
gotta be better next week.