[3830] ARRLDX SSB HG3N(HA3LN) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 3 15:29:45 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: HG3N
Operator(s): HA3LN
Station: HA3LN

Class: SO Unlimited HP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op SB20 Assisted One-Transmitter HP
QTH: EEU

   20:  72     27
Total:  72     27  Total Score = 5,832

Club: Hungarian DX Club

Comments:

I planned to switch on only for couple of hours after the 160m vertical fix but
my son's accident made the operation very short.

The conditions were miserable. The first 30mins were great with 4-5 QSO/minute
but after that I called CQ without answers. I checked OM5ZW's freq and I could
hear only every 5th caller of his. Seems the geostorm with K4 for long hours
made its effect.

73!
Csaba  HA3LN