[3830] ARRLDX SSB W2IRT M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 3 19:05:35 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: W2IRT
Operator(s): W2IRT WO2X
Station: W2IRT

Class: M/S HP
Cabrillo Category: Multi-Single All-Band HP
QTH: NJ

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  729   260  Total Score = 568,620

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Ugh. Awful conditions on all bands, all weekend. 40 and 80 weren't too bad on
Friday but Saturday was a wasteland and I just went to bed early instead. No
runs on day one, and only a couple of very short runs Sunday morning. A lot of
CQing to dead air, so this was mostly a S&P event for me.

After a spate of serious equipment failures all contest season this time only
the auto tuner was giving me grief, and it mostly behaved itself until late on
Sunday. Computer, antennas, radio, and amp all worked flawlessly — a very
welcome change!

That'll do it for me until CQWW-SSB in October.