[3830] ARRLDX SSB KL7RA M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 4 09:42:54 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7SB KL0R KL2HD WL7ACQ KL7KK K7XH K6ST AL4Y WL7BDO KA1NCN
Station: KL7RA

Class: M/M HP
Cabrillo Category: Multi-Multi All-Band HP
QTH: ALASKA

  160:   25     5
   20: 2234    57
   15:   12     5
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 3116   138  Total Score = 1,290,852

Club: North Pole Contest Group

Comments:

Some words come to mind: Hooverian... Dysonian... Kirbyian... Electroluxian...
Roombaian... no matter how you describe it... conditions SUCKED!

... but we had fun!

We had a lot of new technology to test out, and to the extent that we could tell
with these conditions, all worked! No equipment failures, new procedures were
accepted and integrated into the NEW NORMAL!

We had high hopes for this contest, and we were staffed to take advantage of
it... but there was a lot of idle time, which for me (KL0R) was good - it gave
me the chance to sit back and see how things worked. Our guests got the chair
time, and I think they had fun.

Our next great challenge: Next weekend, when we set our clocks ahead one hour.