[3830] ARRLDX SSB HH2AA(W2GD) SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 4 17:35:23 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: HH2AA
Operator(s): W2GD
Station: HH2AA

Class: SO Unlimited LP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Assisted One-Transmitter LP
QTH: Haiti
Operating Time (hrs): 28
Remote Operation

   20: 1987    58
   15:  187    33
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 3415   223  Total Score = 2,273,262

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I want to thank Ray, W2RE and Lee, WW2DX at Remote Ham Radio (RHR) for the
opportunity to again pilot HH2AA during the ARRL DX PH.  The assistance they
provided to get me up and running was both timely and professional.  Issues were
quickly resolved and when the ISP serving the station on Haiti unexpectedly went
dark early Sunday morning for nearly 8 hours, I was kept informed about
resolution.

Thank also go to N6TV for his assistance configuring a software DVK solution
using Win-Test and to W2NO for the last minute loan of a foot switch Friday
afternoon.

Thanks also to everyone who called in this weekend, particularly those who were
willing to try moving to other bands.

All proceeds from HH2AA station rentals are returned to the people of Haiti
through donations to the Haiti Air Ambulance Service organization -
https://www.haitiairambulance.org/.  If you would like additional information
about HH2AA it can be found at www.qrz.com/db/hh2aa and
http://www.remotehamradio.com/2017/04/hh2aa-is-back

I'm heading back to Aruba for WPX PH later this month.  Look for P44W.

73,

John W2GD aka P40W