[3830] ARRLDX SSB K7VAP SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 4 21:59:24 EST 2019

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K7VAP
Operator(s): K7VAP
Station: K7VAP

Class: SO Unlimited LP
Cabrillo Category: Single-Op All-Band Assisted One-Transmitter LP
QTH: cn87
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   5      4
   20:  68     25
   15:  16      9
Total:  89     38  Total Score = 10,146

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Kind of a slog, but it was nice to see 15 meters open up for a bit on Saturday.
I operated off/and on because the local noise, some errands, as well as staying
up late to watch the Falcon launch dragged my attention away.

I picked up two new countries for me, and filled out a band slot here and there,
so I consider it was successful for me.

And I think it was successful in giving the club some points.