[3830] Commonwealth VO1MP SO(A)-Open12 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 10 09:27:09 EDT 2019

                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest - 2019

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: SO(A)-Open12 HP
QTH: NL

Total:  252  Total Score = 2,680

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of S&P , however I did   manage a  few  minimally productive minutes
CQ'N  .. with my antenna challenged  system....
  it's been  a long time since I participated  in  BERU

 ONLY 58 COUNTRIES  8 SECTIONS
..  FUN AND  GAMES ... Sensible operating hours  630 am to 630 pm local time..
lots of familiar calls ..some dx ...
decided that discretion was the better part of valour  so opted to leave the 15
meter loop I had assembled  earlier ... in the garage ..  minus 15 c   not
conducive to spending  time outdoors  hi! .
TKS for the Q's
C'Y'ALL Next time
GLWCDR
73  Gus  VO1MP