[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 14 00:05:18 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 14

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :52

Total:  60  Mults = 60  Total Score = 3,600

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

During the slow CWT, my strategy was:
  - work 80m only tonight
  - start at bottom of the band and work S and P toward the top
  - find a spot near the top of the band and start a run

So, that's what I did.

At 0332z, I found an opening at 3545.87 and sat right there, calling CQ until
time ran out.

It was great catching so many CWOps members I had not worked before.  Wow!  The
numbers are getting so high...and that's terrific.

Y'all stay safe in this crazy weather we're having here in the Deep South.

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)