[3830] CWopsT K3PP HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 14 00:09:32 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 14

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA

Total:  81  Mults = 81  Total Score = 6,561

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Great fun! As I often experiment with new ideas, so I did this time too. I
decided to park on 80m and run the entire hour. It was mostly hot but with some
dry spells. Highlights:
- Called by K6RB during his final CWT from his QTH. GL Rob with the new place!
- Two EU stations called in. They were both weak, but I got 'em! TU DL1NKS and
G3LDI. I got Roger in the log just past the hour, so it didn't count, but I'm
happy to log him any time!
- Lots of CWA stations! Congrats to the grads and TU to the profs!
- Called by WA3GM! I hope you're doing well, Gary!
- Did a few exchanges with my straight key! QRS allows for that! :-)
- SPENDING AN HOUR WITH GREAT FRIENDS ON THE GREATEST MODE!

I must miss next week! Boooo!! :-(

TU ALL VY 73 de Glenn K3PP