[3830] Rus DX PS2T M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 17 10:06:29 EDT 2019

                    Russian DX Contest - 2019

Call: PS2T
Operator(s): PY2NDX PY2YU PY2ZEA
Station: PS2T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GG58WF

  160:    12     1        8         3
   80:    77     1       39        15
   40:   420    91       86        61
   20:   428   205       94        63
   15:   456    40       72        33
   10:    26    14       12         0
Total:  1419   352      311       175  Total Score = 5,169,096

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Propagation was bad on 28, as usual, but also bad on 80 and 160.

We had 3 stations, one run, and two to pick-up on other bands.
In addition, we made preliminary tests for in-band activity.

TNX to Oms, PY5EG for the opportunity to use his well-equipped set-up
at PS2T. Unfortunately, he was not among us due to his other committments.

We like the Russian DX Contest concept:
World-wide activity on all bands and modes
in just 24 hours.

73 from the PS2T team