[3830] BARTG KG5U SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 17 22:16:53 EDT 2019

                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 14:31

   80:   30       3          9
   40:   34       3          9
   20:   84      10         13
-----------------------------------
Total:  148      16         31  Continents = 4  Total Score = 27,824

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

In it for fun--and to figure out how to work RTTY on the new (^-week old) radio
(Flex-6600m)--still very low on the learning curve for it.

I didn't spend 14h31m in the chair. I was building an antenna switch controller
while listening to the radio across the room. Periodically, I'd sit down and
work a few. Even got some yard work in and cleaned some of the garage. :-)

If I can get my beam back up on the tower, I should do much better next time.

Great fun and learned a lot.

73,
dale, kg5u

Station: