[3830] VaQP N8II SOAB/MixedFixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 18 20:04:25 EDT 2019

                    Virginia QSO Party - 2019

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOAB/MixedFixed LP
QTH: WV

  160:    6      1
   80:   27    166
   40:    8      1
   20:    3      0
   15:    2      1
   10:    2      1
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   48    170      0  Mults = 91  Total Score = 30,758

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A tough weekend to contest with XYL's birthday Saturday and daughter's Sunday.
To say nothing about the miserable band conditions, no one heard on 20 phone
Sunday after several checks. 75 phone with a bit of 80 CW activity was about it.
Usually I can work a few NOVA locals on 20 and 40, but heard very few!

KJ4OAP/M and Matt, W4GO/M were the gifts which kept on giving many many mults
and Q's although many fixed stations were active from rare counties/cities.
KJ4OAP faded out Sunday for about 4 hours and could not find W4GO for some long
stretches also.

THe activity on 75/80 was good, very good on 75. Now we just need some better
conditions. Almost every year a solar storm strikes this weekend!

Thanks to all for the QSO's and kudos to the sponsors for the great turnout.

73, Jeff