[3830] LaQP N9NM SO CW/Dig LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 19 12:42:09 EDT 2019

                    Louisiana QSO Party - 2019

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: SO CW/Dig LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:     1                   1
   40:     7                   7
Total:     8        0          8           0  Total Score = 324

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This was the first LA QSO Party that I did. I didn't hear a lot of folks on, but
I still had fun doing it. I tried to work 10 contacts, so I could earn a
certificate, but didn't hear enough guys on to do that. Maybe next year.
I used a vertical and a dipole up 20 ft. 100w. K3.