[3830] CWopsT K9MA HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 21 00:05:25 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 21

Call: K9MA
Operator(s): K9MA
Station: K9MA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WI

Total:  139  Mults = 128  Total Score = 17,792

40 was very slow. 80 was great until the very end, when I should have gone to
160. So it goes.

That's the last CWT for the old antenna system. Tomorrow the antennas start
coming down for replacement of the rusty tower, before I'm too old to climb it.
Hoping to be fully QRV again in a couple months. Meanwhile, perhaps I'll get on
with the "bicycle portable" station, either on the road or at home.

73,
Scott K9MA

K3, KPA1500, AL-82
TH7 at 21 M