[3830] NA Sprint SSB K0JP LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 24 00:14:23 EDT 2019

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - March

Call: K0JP
Operator(s): K0JP
Station: K0JP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

   80:   48    1:20
   40:   53    2:10
   20:   20    0:30
---------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Team: MWA Snowmen

Comments:

I am not a Sprint guy, nor do I enjoy operating SSB much, but this was not too
bad. Great working VY1AAA on 40 and 20. 20 didn't last beyond the first
half-hour and 40 went very long early (what can you say when TM6M is one of the
loudest stations on the band). 80 meters was very good here (far more productive
than I'd have predicted) but very crowded. I'm fairly pleased with the effort.